Thursday, May 31, 2018

COLORS






In this tutorial I used


Used the beautiful kit from Designz by Sue - PTU kit called Colors - You can purchase the kit here – 



 I used Josephine Sha tube- you can purchase her/his tubes here - You need a license to use her/his tubes –




I used PSP 9 but any version should work

Font I used – Monkey Snake

Mask – Of your choice

Drop Shadow I used – 0 2 25 8

Open a new transparent canvas 700 by 600 and fill with white

Add your drop shadow as you go along 


Paper 008 and 007 - Add mask - Delete mask - Merge Group

Element 015 - resize to 83 - Place in position 

Paper 002 – resize to 60 – Place behind Element 015 – Expand by 5

Tube – I resized mine to 11 – Place in position

Element 017 – resize to 35 – Place in position

Element 016 - resize to 30 - Place in position

Element 009 - resize to 80 – Duplicate – Mirror - Place in position – Erase the butterflies you don’t want in your creation – Merge down

Element 051 - resize to 15 - Place in position 

Element 049 – Duplicate – Mirror - Place in position

Element 012 - resize to 60 - Place in position 




Add any other elements you would like

Merge Visable

Resize your tag 

Add Copyright information

Add name

Thank you for trying my tutorial


No comments:

Post a Comment