Tuesday, October 10, 2017

JUSTINE




In this tutorial I used


Used the beautiful kit from Lil Mz’s Brainstorm - PTU kit called Justine - You can purchase the kit here – 



 I used Lysisange tube- you can purchase her tubes here - You need a license to use her tubes  - 



I used PSP 9 but any version should work

Font I used – Beyond The Mountains

Mask – Of your choice

Drop Shadow I used – 0 2 25 8

Open a new transparent canvas 700 by 600 and fill with white

Add your drop shadow as you go along 


Paper 1 - Add mask - Delete mask - Merge Group

Tube – I resized mine to 33 – Place in position

Element 94 - resize to 75 - Place in position 

Chose a Photo or paper (I used a photo my daughter took) – Place behind Element 94 – Expand by 10

Element 42 - resize to 75 - Place in position

Element 44 - resize to 50 – Rotate to the right by 90 - Place in position 

Element 87 - resize to 30 - Place in position 

Element 10 - resize to 35 - Place in position

Element 82 - resize to 30 - Place in position 

Element 24 - resize to 20 - Place in position

Element 28 - resize to 13 - Mirror - Place in position

Element 33 - resize to 30 - Place in position

Element 64 - resize to 13 – Duplicate - Mirror - Place in position

Element 71 – resize to 30 – Place in position

Element 90 – resize to 20 – Place in position

Element 109 – resize to 15 – Place in position

Element 25 – resize to 20 – Place in position

Element 50 – resize to 20 – Place in position


Add any other elements you would like

Merge Visable

Resize your tag 

Add Copyright information

Add name

Thank you for trying my tutorial


No comments:

Post a Comment