Sunday, October 22, 2017

AUTUMN BREEZE -- AVATAR AND BANNER SET





In this tutorial I used


Used the beautiful kit from Missy’s Creative Designz - PTU kit called Autumn Breeze - You can purchase the kit here – 



 I used Very Many tube- you can purchase her tubes here - You need a license to use her tubes  - 



I used PSP 9 but any version should work

Font I used – S’orieno

Drop Shadow I used – 0 2 25 8

Open a new transparent canvas 851 by 315 and fill with white – For Banner

Add your drop shadow as you go along 

Tube – I resized mine to 33 – Place in position

Element 44 - resize to 115 - Place in position 

Element 22 - resize to 50 - Place in position

Element 70 - resize to 70 - Place in position 

Element 20 - resize to 40 - Place in position 

Element 21 - resize to 30 - Place in position

Element 16 - resize to 40 - Place in position 

Element 13 - resize to 25 - Place in position

Element 65 - resize to 40 - Place in position

Element 64 - resize to 30 - Place in position

Element 28 - Place in position

Element 5 – resize to 25 – Duplicate – Place in position

Element 17 – resize to 25 – Place in position

Element 15 – resize to 40 – Place in position


Add any other elements you would like

Merge Visable

Duplicate your banner

Add 10 inch Black border

Avatar – I did mine 200 by 200

Take the duplicate of the banner – Place in position of the part you want from the banner

Merge Visable

Add 10 inch Black border

Delete the extra copy of the Banner

Add Copyright information

Add name

Thank you for trying my tutorial


No comments:

Post a Comment