Monday, June 19, 2017

SERENITY




In this tutorial I used


Used the beautiful kit from Yude’s Kreationz - PTU kit called Serenity - You can purchase the kit here – 



 I used Very Many tube - you can purchase her tubes here - You need a license to use her tubes  - 



I used PSP 9 but any version should work

Font I used – Honey Script

Mask – Of your choice

Drop Shadow I used – 0 5 25 8

Plug-Ins – Xero – Porcelain – 50 128 128 0 0 0 (on tube only)

Open a new transparent canvas 700 by 700 and fill with white

Add your drop shadow as you go along 


Paper 1 - Add mask - Delete mask - Merge Group

Element 12 - resize to 25 - Place in position 

Paper 1 – Under Element 12 – Expand by 10

Tube – I resized mine to 85 – Place under Element 12 – Above paper – Place in position - Expand by 10 – Duplicate – Copy of tube – Gaussian Blur – 4.00 – Soft Light – Orginal – Luminance – Merge down

Place tube – I resize by to 60 – Place in position – Xero - Porcelain

Element 9 - resize to 35 - Place in position

Element 6 - resize to 20 - Mirror - Place in position 

Element 21 - resize to 50- Erase the green- See mine as reference -  Place in position 

Element 38 - resize to 25 – Duplicate – Move one copy under Element 21 – Copy on top – Erase chain showing on flowers – See mine as reference - Place in position

Element 43 - resize to 25 - Place in position 


Add any other elements you would like

Merge Visable

Resize your tag 

Add Copyright information

Add name

Thank you for trying my tutorial




No comments:

Post a Comment