Tuesday, June 6, 2017

FAIRYTALES




In this tutorial I used


Used the beautiful kit from Creative Scraps by Crys - PTU kit called ScrapsCrys-IB Chatzoudis 139-2 - You can purchase the kit here – 

http://www.cdoestore.com/index.php?p=product&id=50935&parent=1180

 I used Elias Chatzoudis tube- you can purchase his tubes here - You need a license to use his tubes  - 

http://www.cdoestore.com/index.php?p=catalog&parent=1123&pg=1

I used PSP 9 but any version should work

Font I used – Endor

Mask – Of your choice

Plug-Ins Used: Xero - Poreclain

Drop Shadow I used – 0 5 25 8

Open a new transparent canvas 625 by 625 and fill with white

Add your drop shadow as you go along 


Paper 2 - Add mask - Delete mask - Merge Group

Tube – If using the same tube as me – I resized mine to 95 – Xero – Poreclain 50 128 128 0 0 0

Frame 2 - resize to 80 - Place in position 

Paper 4 – Place under the frame – Expand by 10

Word Art - resize to 60 - Place in position

Bucket - resize to 30 - Place in position 

 Mop - resize to 50 – Rotate to the right -  Place in position 

Mouse 1 - resize to 30 - Place in position

Mouse 2 - resize to 30 - Place in position 

Pumpkin - resize to 25 - Place in position

Leave 2 - resize to 25 - Place in position

Spool - resize to 20 - Place in position

Leaves - resize to 7- - Place in position


Add any other elements you would like

Merge Visable

Resize your tag 

Add Copyright information

Add name

Thank you for trying my tutorial



No comments:

Post a Comment