Monday, June 18, 2018

LOOKING FOR SEASHELLS




In this tutorial I used


Used the beautiful kit from Creative Scraps by Crys - PTU kit called - You can purchase the kit here – 



 I used Very Many - Seashell tube- you can purchase her/his tubes here - You need a license to use her/his tubes – 




I used PSP 9 but any version should work

Font I used – Parisian

Mask – Of your choice

Drop Shadow I used – 0 2 25 8

Open a new transparent canvas 700 by 600 and fill with white

Add your drop shadow as you go along 


Paper 3 – Flip - Mirror - Add mask - Delete mask - Merge Group

Frame 5 – resize to 67 – Place in position

Paper 3 – Mirror – Place under Frame 5 – Expand by 10

Close-Up tube – I resized mine to 60 – Mirror – Place under Frame 5 – Place in position – Expand by 10 – Luminance – Opacity – 40

Tube – I resized mine to 40 – Place in position

Element 41 - resize to 40- Duplicate - Place in position – Merge down

Element 15 – resize to 40 – Place in position

Element 31 - resize to 30 - Place in position

Element 32 - resize to 25 - Place in position 

Element 62 - resize to 60 - Place in position 

Element 33 - resize to 40 – Mirror - Place in position

Element 44 - resize to 20 - Place in position 

Element 27 - resize to 15 - Place in position

Element 38 - resize to 15 - Place in position

Element 12 - resize to 15 - Place in position

Element 30 - resize to 15 - Place in position




Add any other elements you would like

Merge Visable

Resize your tag 

Add Copyright information

Add name

Thank you for trying my tutorial


No comments:

Post a Comment